Thursday 2 May 2013

Fashion Comeback- Beverly Hills 90210

I don't know about all of you but I was obsessed with the original television series, Beverly Hills 90210. Not only was I torn between having a crush on Dylan or Brandan, but I wanted to live the life and dress up like the 3 Beverly Hills ladies; Brenda, Donna and Kelly

As soon as I spotted this fun floral dress, I thought of 90210 and knew it had to be mine. I love the fact that so much fashion today can be dated back to the same styled fashion on the 90's show. High-waisted denim, floral dresses, boots worn with socks, bold prints and colours, it has all made a come back. It's not quite the same sleek styling as the Gossip Girl cast but it's definitely a fun and edgy way to dress.

 I have styled some fun Beverly Hills 90210 inspired looks for you below. All items are from selected local retailers. In fact save yourself  many trips and head down to Highpoint Shopping Centre to try on all of these looks. 















Thanks for reading.
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Australia, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw wonderful post my dear! You look amazing, I love the 90s feel of your outfit, the floral dress is so cute and I love the little round sunnies! The socks with the cut out booties is also a great touch. I've never seen the original series but I would love to one day take the time to watch it, that's if it's even available I guess! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of bringing the 90's back. My youth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee this kind of style!! That dress is superb..

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit,verry nice dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox