Tuesday 16 July 2013

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Hi everyone! I don't know about you, but if I love the style of a piece and it comes in an alternative colour or print, I'm more than happy to buy that as well.  I don't see it as doubling up as it lends itself to diversity and can transition from casual to a more formal dress code.
 A perfect example of this is in my looks below. I fell in love with these printed tops and couldn't decide between black and white, so I invested in both. I think the decision was difficult because I could imagine how each could be styled in a unique way leaving the options endless. 

I have put together some looks below using the same products in different fabric/colours and styled them for your reference. All products in the final look are available at Highpoint Shopping Centre.
Happy shopping!

Also, I have chopped my hair and gone a shade darker. Thanks to my beautiful hairdresser Tas for my new do! Check out his amazing work here:  byANASTASIOS















LEFT LOOK

RIGHT LOOK

LEFT LOOK

RIGHT LOOK

LEFT LOOK

RIGHT LOOK

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. That top is so great, the print is so fun and uplifting! I love the diversity of both outfits, I love how one has a slightly more edgier feel and the other a more casual! Perfect as always my dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first skirt is craving for me! Completely amazing!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ;) I follow your blog an fanpage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox