Wednesday 1 April 2015

JEANSWEST

Hi lovely people. I am so sorry for being a phantom. Unfortunately my beautiful grandmother passed away. It's been a tough time but it's nice to be back on Dusty Petals. Thanks for your patience.

Today I wanted to share with you a Jeanswest look including jeans from their new 'Best Jeans Ever Prima Collection.'  I have to tell you how incredibly comfortable they are! Check out the new collection here.

I have styled some Jeanswest looks for you below including Jo Mercer shoes, because I absolutely love their new range and I also selected some sunglasses from the very affordable and incredibly cool Quay Sunglasses.

Happy shopping!
xox

I am wearing Jeanswest top and jeans, Choies sunglasses & Charles & Keith sandals.











Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox